Caffé Swimwear, Cabaña Grande (6:00PM)
· Confirmed Celebrities: Louise Roe
Dolores Cortés, Oasis (7:00PM)
· Spain’s pre-eminent swimwear designer Dolores Font Cortes showcases her 2012 collection at MBFW. This is the designers second time showing with IMG.
Mara Hoffman Swim, Cabaña Grande (8:00PM)
· NYC-based designer Mara Hoffman, known for her colorful, bohemian Ready-to-Wear and Swimwear collections, is set to show her outstanding new Resort 2012 collection on the runway during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim at the Raleigh Hotel in Miami for the third consecutive year, on July 16th at 8 pm in the Cabana Grande venue.
· Hoffman’s constantly traveling muse continues on her nomadic worldly excursions this year, starting with explorations of Egyptian ruins and a mystical Sarcophagus. She explores street bazaars, where bright colors pop from the stands in the dust. Continuing on to Mexico, she further explores her tribal roots. This inspiration is prevalent throughout the collection, with Hoffman’s typical tongue-in-cheek humor, creating new bold and colorful original prints. Expect to see an expansion of style and fabric offerings this season, including several new Ready-to-Wear pieces, bringing together elements of her two previously separated collections.
· Show partners include; hair by Elsa Canedo for TRESemmé, make-up by Lottie for Make Up Forever and shoes by Kork-Ease. Skintimate will also be officially introducing a line of Limited Edition cans designed by Hoffman, which will be included as front row gifts at the show, followed by an After-Party with Skintimate.
· Confirmed celebrities: Whitney Port, DJ Mia Moretti (who is spinning at the party) and Actress Shenae Grimes. People’s Revolution is handling all press, front-of-house and backstage production for the show.
Aqua di Lara, Oasis (9:00PM)
· Confirmed celebrities NFL Player Wills McGahee and Celebrity Stylist Colin Megaro will be attending the show.
A.Ché, Cabaña Grande(10:00PM)