White Sands Australia, Cabaña Grande (6:00PM)
Poko Pano, Oasis (7:00PM)
· Designer Paola Robba, designer of Poko Pano, will present Spring/Summer 2012 collection inspired by Brazil and its traditional colors, symbols, plant and wildlife.
· The 40-piece collection of swimwear and beach apparel is inspired by a timeless theme of the Amazon’s natural surroundings and includes bikinis, kaftans, mini dresses, shirts, skirts and pantaloon pants.
· The color palette introduces yellow, brown, red, and green, turquoise, black and white. Reminiscent of the postcard of global tourism.
· The collection features exotic prints influenced by the Amazonian flora and fauna including bromeliad and giant water lily and tropical delicacies such as guarana, buriti, and pineapple.
· Paola pays homage to the region’s nearly extinct animal life by incorporating the multicolored plume of feathers found on arara birds, the velvety coats of a jaguar and vibrant scales of river species.
· The brand’s identity is instantly recognizable for their use of macramé texture, a traditional handicraft by Amazon natives. Highlights from the collection consist of unique elements such as handmade metals, and mixed textures along with the innovative Brazilian handiwork including embroidery and needlepoint blended with local raw material. Each suit is modern and minimalist and designed with exclusive, high-tech fabrics to provide durability and comfort.
Beach Bunny Swimwear, Cabaña Grande (8:00PM)
· Since its launch in 2004, Beach Bunny has become an international sensation causing a frenzy with its definitive luxury swimwear and ready to wear collection that captures the California lifestyle and appeals to glamorous girls across the globe who just want to have fun.
· Beach Bunny we will be featuring their Cruise 2012 collection in addition to their brand new Beach Bunny Bride line – the first ever bridal swimwear collection.
· SI cover girl and Esquire Woman of the Year Kate Upton will be opening and closing the show. Upton is also collaborating on a design collection with Beach Bunny Swimwear and guests will receive a sneak peek of her designs as Kate struts down the runway wearing one of her signature looks!
· Keeping up with the Kardashian’s, Adrienne Baillon is confirmed to attend and more celebrities expected. In addition, Two-Time Grammy Winner Jon Secada will be bringing his label rep Dr.Hans Reinisch and Daddy Yankee will be bringing his publicist Romina Magorno.
Crystal Jin, Oasis (9:00PM)
L*Space by Monica Wise, Cabaña Grande (10:00PM)
· L*SPACE by Monica Wise, the swimwear company known for creating luxurious swimwear with sexy silhouettes and flattering fits, returns to the tents at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim to debut the 2012 Spring collection.
· Confirmed Celebrities: Michelle Hurd (The Glades), Garrett Dillahunt (Raising Hope) and Carlos Gomez (The Glades)
Wildfox Swim, Penthouse (11:00PM – 1:00 AM)
· Wildfox Couture is set to unveil its debut swimwear collection at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim at the Penthouse of the Raleigh Hotel. The launch party and collection presentation will reflect the brand’s fun and fashion-forward vibe featuring models on platforms and live DJ’s Mia Moretti and Caitlin Moe.